Politique de confidentialité
Else Nutrition Holdings Inc.
Last Updated: October 15, 2021
Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. (“Else”, “we”, “us”, “our” and terms of similar meaning) take your privacy rights very seriously. We are committed to transparently describing our privacy practices, including how we collect, use and disclose (a) your personal or personally identifiable information (“Information”); and (b) data we obtain from your activity on the Services (as defined below) (“Data”) as part of providing the Else website (https://www.elsenutrition.ca/) (the “Services”).
All capitalized terms that are not otherwise defined herein obtain their meaning from the Terms.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Our primary purpose in collecting Information and Data from you voluntarily is to provide you with safe, smooth, secure, and customized experiences when using the Services. We will only ask for and collect Information and Data that we consider necessary to ensure a positive and safe experience.
- Information and Data. As you use the Services, you can, or may be required, from time to time enter or send to us Information, which may include, without limitation: your full legal name, phone number, email address and address.
- Information and Data Collected Automatically.
- How Do We Use Your Information and Data?
We may use your Information and Data to provide to you the license for the Services; to provide you with the Services; communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes; to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; to advise of pricing and Services updates; facilitate transactions and payments (if and as applicable); resolve service disputes; troubleshoot problems; to analyze usage of our Services; to improve our content and product offerings; deliver information to you that, in some cases, is relevant to your interests; customize your experience, the content, layout and services; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our Terms; provide you with system or administrative messages; and/or as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. These uses improve the Services and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Services.
- Our Disclosure of Your Information and Data
- Anonymized Aggregated Data. We may aggregate and anonymize your Data and use and disclose it for a variety of purposes, including analytics. However, in these situations, we do not disclose any Information.
- Subsidiaries, Affiliates & Service Providers. We may use the services of subsidiaries, affiliates and third-party service providers (collectively, “Third-Parties”) in connection with our provision of the Services and Site, including, without limitation, for the processing of payments, off-premise data hosting and communication services. We may disclose your Information and Data to the Third-Parties in the course of our use of their services. We take care to use Third-Parties that we believe are reputable and capable of performing the services we require of them, including, without limitation, the handling of confidential information and Information and Data and the compliance with all applicable laws.
- Sale of Business. We may disclose Information and Data to the acquiror or its agents in the course of the sale of our business. If we do this, the disclosure will be subject to confidentiality arrangements customary in such transactions.
- Storing and Processing Your Information and Data. In some cases, Information and Data that we collect may be stored or processed outside of the jurisdiction it is received. When that occurs we continue to protect the Information and Data with appropriate safeguards and data export requirements, but it may be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries and governmental authorities in those countries.
- Communication Preferences
You can always unsubscribe from our commercial and promotional emails, but we may still send you communications relating to your use of the Services and Site.
- Information and Data Retention
- Your Information and Data Rights
In accordance with the applicable privacy laws, you shall have the following rights with respect to your Information and Data:
- Right of Access and Portability. You may ask for an overview or copy of your Information and/or Data to be provided to you; and/or transferred to another organization.
- Right to Rectification. You may review your Information and delete and/or update it by contacting us, to ensure it is accurate and complete on the Services.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to exercise any of the above rights.
- Children’s Privacy
The Services are not intended for children under the age of eighteen (18). Else does not target its Services to children under the age of eighteen (18). Else does not intentionally or knowingly collect Information and Data from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not knowingly allow such persons to use the Services.
We strive to protect your Information and Data by putting in place a range of technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure the Information and Data we receive from you, including without limitation, security technologies. We are continuously utilizing security measures to protect your Information and Data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information and Data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or Services failure and other factors, may compromise the security of your Information and Data at any time.
It is our goal to make our privacy practices easy to understand. If you have questions, concerns or if you would like more detailed information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text Marketing & Notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase or by subscribing via our subscription form or by texting a keyword in order to receive a personalized code and a discount coupon, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 20 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
Last Revised: July 25, 2021
Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. (“Else”, “we”, “our” or “us”) welcomes you (the “User(s)”, or “you”) to our Site. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We aim to be as open and transparent as possible around the information we collect when you visit and use our Site, including through the use of “Cookies” and other similar tracking technologies (as defined below).
- What are cookies?
- How long will Cookies stay on my device?
- First and third party Cookies
First-party Cookies are Cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. Third-party Cookies are Cookies that another party, which provides us a service, places on your device through your use of our Site. For example, to administer our Site and for research purposes, we have contracted third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Users and in order to advertise our products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
- Do we track whether users open our emails?
Our emails may contain a single “web beacon pixel” which enables us to verify whether our emails (and any links or advertisements within the email) are opened. We may use this information to determine whether our emails are of interest to Users, to approach Users who do not open our emails and verify whether they wish to continue receiving them and to inform our advertisers in aggregate of the audience size for their advertisements. Please note that such “web beacon pixel” will be deleted once you delete the email from your email account. If you do not wish the “web beacon pixel” to be downloaded to your device at all, please set your email account settings to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
- What sort of Cookies do our Site use?
Generally, our Cookies perform the following functions:
- Essential Cookies – those Cookies are essential to navigate around the Site and use its features. For example, they allow us to remember your Cookie preferences and to verify if something is not working properly, so we can fix it quickly.
- Analytical and Performance Cookies – those Cookies are used to analyze how our Users use our Site and to monitor the Site’s ’s performance. For example, we might use performance Cookies to keep track of which pages are frequently visited and from what locations our Users come from. We might also use these Cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site. We generally use third party Cookies to perform these services, for example, Google Analytics.
- Functionality Cookies – those Cookies allow us to operate the Site in accordance with your preferences when browsing or using the Site. For example, such Cookies recall your customization preferences, such as your preferred text size, fonts, languages and other parts of the Site that are alterable.
- Targeting Cookies – those Cookies collect information about your activities on our Site, thus enabling us to advertise our products and services, directly to you, on third party platforms (such as Facebook), including across browsers and devices. For more information on the development of user-profiles and the use of targeting/advertising Cookies, please see //www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Below are certain specific Cookies you can find on our Site:
Third party Tracking Technology
Third party Social Networking Cookies
Targeting and Tracking Cookies.
- Can a User block Cookies?
Most devices and browsers will allow you to erase Cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase Cookies, your experience of the Site may be limited. Please note that unless you block the acceptance of Cookies, the Site will utilize Cookies upon your use of the Site (all unless it is required by applicable law to provide a separate consent to use such Cookies, and in which case we will use such Cookies only after we receive your separate consent to such use and subject to your right to withdraw such consent at any time). If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the Site from placing further Cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your settings as described above.
Below are links to instructions regarding the blocking of Cookies on commonly used web-browsers:
- Opting out of performance Cookies
It is possible to opt-out of having your browsing activity within the Site recorded by performance Cookies. Please note that we use Google Analytics as our service provider in order to track Users’ activities on the Site, including by use such service’s persistent Cookies. Google provides a browser-add on which allows users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites, which can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Opting out of target advertising Cookies
You can opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on your devices from some companies, including us and our service providers, by visiting the following sites: //www.aboutads.info/choices/, //www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, //choices.ghosteryenterprise.com/global-opt-out.html, and //preferences-mgr.truste.com/. If you wish to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on your mobile device, please see the advertising preferences information on support.apple.com for iOS devices or support.google.com for Android devices. If you are accessing our Site from Europe, please see www.youronlinechoices.com. If you are accessing our Site from Canada, please see youradchoices.ca.
- Have any Questions?