Plant-Powered Complete Nutritional Supplement - Combo
- Regular price
- $52.98 CAD
- Unit price
- Introducing Clean Label Project certified, whole plants Complete* Nutritional Supplement for kiddos that tastes like a treat!
- At Else, our mission is a simple one: create real whole food, a complete plant-based alternative to nourish our children
- Else™ Kids is made of minimally processed, whole-food ingredients: almonds and buckwheat, in the cleanest production we can use. packed with: plant-based protein, gluten-free carbs, unsaturated fats, and over 20 essential micronutrients kids need. It’s clean fuel for growth.
*Contains all macronutrients and 20+ essential vitamins and minerals
Buckwheat: Nutrient dense, gluten-free pseudograin, primary source of protein and carbohydrate.
Almonds: Primary source of protein, fat, fiber, and Vitamin E.
Organic Buckwheat Flour, Almond Butter, Almond Protein Powder, Cane Sugar, Organic Rapeseed Oil. Less than 2%: Vanilla flavour, Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Chromium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Ferrous Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Citrate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Biotin (B8), Folic Acid (B9), Cyanocobalamin (B12), Ascorbic acid (C), Sodium Ascorbate (C), Cholecalciferol (D3), Vitamin E Acetate, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, L- Lysine, L-Valine, L-Leucine, L-Iso leucine.
Allergen Information – Contains tree nuts (Almonds)
How to use
How to use
6 unpacked scoops (45 g) of powder + 3/4 cup water (6 fl oz/180
The amount of water can be adjusted to achieve your desired
thickness/richness. WARNING: Never warm prepared drink in a microwave. Serious burns may occur.
Consult your healthcare professional for use in children under 2 years of age.
It is more than nutrition. It’s truly something else.
What is Else Kids’ Nutrition Supplement Drink?
Can it replace meals and be used as a sole source of nutrition?
How often should my child drink Else? What is the recommended daily amount?
Can this be used for weight gain?
Does it contain any artificial growth hormones?
Why doesn’t it contain DHA?
How long can the product be left out after mixing? Can I prepare beforehand or store leftovers in the fridge?
Can the product be heated up?
What's the difference between Else Toddler and Else Kids Products?
Why has Else developed their products with low sugar?
This programming of flavor preferences is a complex developmental process that begins to persist between ages 2-4 years and has been shown to be less modifiable after age of 71,2. Therefore, it is critical to ensure that toddlers, and young children, do not consume overly sweet foods at an early age, and are exposed to a variety of foods and flavors (bitter, sour etc.).
- Sugar in Infants, Children and Adolescents: A Position Paper of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Committee on Nutrition. Fidler Mis et al. JPGN. 2017;65(6):281.
- Added Sugars and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Children: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association. Vos MB et al. Circulation 2017; 134:00–10.